Saturday, February 1, 2014

KDrama OST!

I promised that I would blog about my favorite OST Songs/Tracks and this might be a massive post since there a lot of songs in my list. This is a mixture of old and new OSTs that I got over the years [I know... but I've been watching Kdramas forever so... yeah] This isn't in any order, I just write on what comes to my mind lol, so moving on



Joo's Korean Drama OST Faves : **the ones in BOLD are the ones I got addicted to




* LOVING YOU - SUPER JUNIOR KRY [PANDA AND HEDGEHOG]

* ALL FOR YOU - SEO IN GUK & EUNJI [REPLY 1997]

*- Gong Yoo | Davichi [Big]

* You Are So Beautiful - Kim Sunsu [Scent of a Woman]

* LISTEN TO YOU - KYUHYUN [PASTA]

* Lovely Day - Park Shin Hye [You're Beautiful]

* Cupid - Girl's Day [City Hunter]

* all the songs in there are amazing!! [Dream High]

* I THINK I - BYUL [FULL HOUSE]

* Perhaps Love - HowL & J [Goong]

*- Byul feat Shorry [I Miss You]

*- YESUNG [CINDERELLA SISTER]

* Dropping Rain - Kim Tae Woo [Personal Taste]

* Like A Fool - 2AM [Personal Taste] (this has a really funny story attachedthis played every single sad scene in that drama and I was watching in viki back then and there was this one comment that went "Pabocheoreooom" the exact moment the song played, so funny)

* Will You Kiss Me - G.Na [Playful Kiss]

* the whole of this OST is amazing as well [Secret Garden] That Man and Here I Am omg ;;

* Too Love - Kim Junsu [Sungkyungkwan Scandal]

*- Jaejoong [Sungkyungkwan Scandal]

*- JYJ [Sungkyungkwan Scandal]

* the legit coolest!! [You're Beautiful]

*- Jeong Yeop [I Hear Your Voice]

* My Precious - Kim Hyo Jin [Marry Me Mary]

*, My Bus! - Jang Geun Suk [Marry Me Mary]

*- HYORIN [YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS]

* TOUCH LOVE - YOON MIRAE [MASTER'S SUN]

*- Kim Soo Hyun [The Moon that Embraces the Sun]

* Good Bye - The Melody [Coffee Prince]

* Couple - Sechs Kies [Reply 1997] (this was included in the director's cut compilation of the music in the drama ^^)

*- Baek Ji Young [Rooftop Prince]

* LUCKY - ASHILY [BOYS OVER FLOWERS]

*- Lyn [The Moon that Embraces the Sun]

*- Sunny Hill [Greatest Love]



I think that about sums everything up, I can't really remember most of the songs I have on my libraryI have over 1000 songs in my kpop genre [including ost], plus it's not really that organized so I might have forgotten some [plus some songs are written in alien language instead of hangul] so yeah ^^



~~ Happy Lunar New Year!!! It's the Year of the Wooden Horse (it's my year!! eeeeep ^^) I hope you all have a sticky Chinese new year!! I wish you good fortune and success!!! ^^ Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!~~
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment